- Show time: November 3-6, 2021
- Location: Asia – Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
- Industry: Building materials
ARCHIDEX, an architectural and interior decoration design exhibition in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, has been successfully held 20 times, attracting the participation of relevant government departments, design institutes, developers, contractors, and other parties every year, becoming the largest and most influential comprehensive building materials exhibition in Malaysia and even the whole Southeast Asia.
Under the impact of the epidemic, in order to promote the recovery of the industry and provide more opportunities for exhibitors to expand their business network, the organizers specially launched the Archidex Online platform, an Online exhibition of architecture and interior decoration design in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, which will enhance the experience of offline exhibitions through mixed exhibitions. As Building Materials Malaysia starts to adopt this hybrid model, you can maximize your investment in offline exhibitions by having more opportunities to interact virtually with your ideal potential customers online.
Use Archidex Online, a Malaysian building Materials show, to connect before offline exhibitions take place, find and present your solutions so that you can reach a larger audience than ever before — regardless of borders, time and cost.
1. Comprehensive building materials: building materials equipment, building materials, stone, and ceramics, building technology, building machinery, building tools, building hardware, building tools, etc.;
2. Interior decoration: leisure furniture, commercial furniture, interior design, bedroom textiles, home decoration products, and accessories, carpets and tapestries, interior decoration lighting, and other interior decoration products;
3, kitchen and HVAC: independent kitchen, kitchen and bathroom facilities, faucets, bathtub face, toilet, shower room, pipe fittings, plumbing equipment, etc.
4, the ground wall: all kinds of floor and carpet, ground material design and printing, paint and paint, wallpaper, murals, walls, ceiling materials, fireproof materials, adhesives, etc.;
5, doors and Windows & Glass: all kinds of doors and windows and their accessories, aluminum, glass, doors and Windows hardware and tools, art glass, architectural/decorative glass, industrial glass, glass machinery, etc.